Streamlined Legal Ceremony
This ceremony includes only the most basic elements of the wedding ceremony. It is performed as written and does not reference any religious or spiritual beliefs.
This ceremony is perfect for:
- Couples who are planning a destination wedding and want their marriage to be registered in Ontario.
- Couples who wish a ‘no fuss’ ceremony.
- Couples who wish to have a friend perform a symbolic ceremony on their wedding day.
The Streamlined Legal Ceremony is available to book Monday to Friday or on weekends at ‘off peak’ times. For Streamlined Legal Ceremonies, you and your witnesses typically come to me.
An additional fee may apply if I travel more than 25 km.
Short and Sweet Ceremony
This ceremony is heartfelt, elegant, and meaningful. Personal touches, such as vows, readings, and ring exchange wording can be incorporated to reflect your individual style. The ceremony is affectionately referred to as the “Short & Sweet ceremony”, with an approximate length of 20 minutes. Even in a brief ceremony, your love story shines though. This is a testament to the beauty of love and commitment, celebrated with just the right amount of charm and warmth. In a non-religious ceremony, we celebrate the power of love and commitment without the confines of religious traditions. It is a ceremony that respects your individual beliefs while emphasizing the bond you share. If it is your wish, we can incorporate religious or cultural elements with the utmost respect and sensitivity, ensuring that they enhance the meaning and significance of your wedding day.
The fee for the Short & Sweet Ceremony includes my travel to a location within my Areas Served in Grey and Bruce Counties and the adjoining communities of Collingwood, Duntroon, and Shelburne.
A flawless wedding ceremony doesn’t happen by chance; it is the result of careful planning and practice. That is where the Wedding Rehearsal comes in. Designed to ensure your big day unfolds seamlessly, a wedding rehearsal is more than just a run-through. It is where we iron out the details, practice the processional and recessional, and ensure that everyone knows their role.
I bring a wealth of experience to your rehearsal. I’ll provide guidance and support to both you and your wedding party, ensuring everyone feels confident and comfortable. A rehearsal is key to a smooth and memorable ceremony.
Additional Fees (Optional):
Co-Officiating the Wedding Ceremony with a friend or family member: $50
Providing witnesses for the ceremony: $30
Travel rate outside of “Service Area”: $0.68 / km
- The couple must provide a valid Marriage License to the officiant prior to the commencement of the wedding ceremony.
- Two witnesses are required. If you need me to provide the witnesses, an additional fee of $30 will be charged.
- Ceremonies that take place at my home are limited to a maximum number of 10 attendees. This includes the couple and their witnesses.
- In order to secure your date and time, a non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- My preferred method of payment is through e-transfer.
- Payment terms are outlined on the Booking Information provided at the time of booking. Final payments are due one week prior to the wedding date.
- I frequently book more than one wedding ceremony on popular wedding dates through the season. I will advise the couple of my schedule ahead of their wedding date. To avoid disappointment, ceremonies are to start within a narrow window of the agreed ceremony start time.
– Days Go By Photography